jueves, 23 de julio de 2009

Birds flying high you know how. I feel Sun in the sky, you know how I feel. Reeds driftin' on by you know how I feel. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good. Fish in the sea you know how I feel. River running free you know how I feel. Blossom in the tree you know how I feel. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good. Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean. Sleep in peace when the day is done and this old world is a new world and a bold world for me. Stars when you shine you know how I feel. Scent of the pine you know how I feel. Yeah freedom is mine and I know how I feel. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me and I'm feeling good.